"Both the Arcv2CAD and CAD2Shape applications have been the very best, simple and most reliable Arc to CAD conversion apps I’ve ever encountered and have been trusted friends for many years."
"Just wanted to let you know that I am excited about your program. The 16Mb shapefile converted to a DWG file in just 188 seconds and had all the attributes I needed. Thanks a lot."
"We use Arcv2CAD for a number of tasks to create our Realtime 3D interactive visual databases. Arcv2CAD played a major roll in moving shape xyz's to dxf to perform some of the up front work on this project. Your software saved us a lot of work!"
"Arcv2CAD has made converting shapefiles to .dxf and .dwg a breeze."
"If you need any recommendations to prospective customers you can quote me when I say that Arcv2CAD is saving us hours of time every day, and we are delighted with the product."
""Thank you for writing the program. Simple interface, easy to use, does the job. Elegant program. The speed is amazing."
• Apply Colors corresponding to selected Feature Attributes.
• Output entities onto Layers corresponding to Feature Attributes.
• Color fill Polygons - correctly handles holes.
• Produce Text Labels from Features data. Powerful built in Auto-Label function.
• Transfer table data via DXF/DWG ATTRIB or Extended Data (XData) definitions.
• Output Elevation data as real 3D Z coordinates.
• Command line mode for batch operation.
• Standalone converter for Shapefile to DXF / Shapefile to DWG , does not require ArcView, ArcGIS, ArcMap, etc.
• Output of a Legend
• Translate to all of AutoCAD DXF and DWG versions up to the latest 2016.
• SHP to DXF SHP to DWG Converter - Arcv2CAD reddot Support for all 3D shapefile types (PointZ, PolylineZ, PolyGonZ, MultiPatch, etc)
• Data source may be CSV or DBF (i.e. no shapefile, simply a points database)
• Optionally output to CSV
• Properties control for attributes (ATTRIBs), i.e. size, position, color, etc.
• Named Marker Blocks more...
• Extrude 2D Polygon shapes to 3D Objects. Picture
• Online context sensitive help
• Fully handles the latest 3D shapefiles.
• Compatible with all ArcGIS / ArcMap/ ArcView / ... products (all versions.)
• Support direct access to shapefiles in ESRI Personal Geodatabase (.mdb) files.
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $149 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.
per number of concurrent user
Buy a network license. Prices start from $450 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.