"Both the CAD2Shape and Arcv2CAD applications have been the very best, simple and most reliable Arc to CAD conversion apps I’ve ever encountered and have been trusted friends for many years."
"I find the CAD2Shape infinitely more efficient and useful than AutoCAD Map (and less expensive)."
"Much appreciated. A big part of the allure of the CAD2Shape is that the user defined attributes table is configurable, making a template usable across all survey and engineering firms."
"CAD2Shape works perfectly. Thank you again for a great product!"
"Always really liked the CAD2Shape software. And the fact that you work with your customers this way is really impressive."
"Thanks for a superb product! It is a pleasure to use the CAD2Shape on an everyday basis."
• Stand-alone CAD to Shapefile conversion.
• Translates all AutoCAD DXF and DWG versions up to and including AutoCAD 2017
• Optional translation to 2D or 3D shapefiles.
• Attach Z value as 'Elevation' data.
• Text to 'Labels Theme'.
• Text to exploded polyline option. - allows direct translation of CAD Text to visible text in ArcGIS/ArcMap/ArcView. The resultant text and placement will be visually identical to that in the originating CAD drawing.
• Layers control - translate only the CAD Layers that you require.
• Region control - translate the whole drawing or a selected area.
• Attributes translation.
• Translate holes / islands /donuts from originating CAD drawing to Polygon shapefile. see picture
• Extended Entity Data (Xdata) translation.
• User defined attributes. New
• Translate 3D surfaces to MultiPatch shapefile types.
• Built in projections.
• Close Polygon gaps.
• Optionally output to Excel/CSV, XYZ file.
• MPolygon support.
• Dimensions/Leader/Tolerance support.
• Additional XDATA types.
• Length attribute for polylines.
• Filter by Layer, Area, Color, Entity.
• Data suitable for import to Google Earth Pro
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $199 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.
per number of concurrent user
Buy a network license. Prices start from $450 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.