dwgConvert has all the features you need to convert AutoCAD drawings to other AutoCAD formats. dwgConvert converts between DXF and DWG files, and between DXF and DWG versions. All DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2017 are supported.
"I’m very impressed with dwgConvert. Now I can stop using the Segs custom lisp in AutoCAD to convert arcs to polylines! Your software works like a charm."
"Thank you very much!!! dwgConvert is very useful for me."
• Converts among DWG, DXF and DWF files, such as converting DWG to DXF / DXF to DWG / DWF to DWG etc.
• Reads all DXF and DWG versions 2.5 to 2017
• Write DXF / DWG versions 9-14, 2000-2002, 2004-2009, 2011-2017
• Read / Write DWF versions 4.2, 5.5, 6.0
• Superior conversions to earlier versions of AutoCAD allow closest preservation of the original drawing.
• Available via both within the user interface, and on the command line.
• Supports Wild Card file naming. e.g. dwgConvert *.DWG *.DXF
• Command Line mode allows automated translations. (Available in Network Licenses and 5+ user Licenses only.)
• Explode complex entities such as Attrib, Table, Spline, Region, 3DSolid, Body, Mechanical Desktop, Block, Dimension, Leader, Hatch, Polyface Mesh, 3D Face, Ellipse to simpler entity types.
• Extract and Replace OLE objects with Raster Images
• MText to Text conversion
• Explode SHX text to lines
• Explode of MText with emebedded fonts keeping embedded font styles
• Repair damaged drawings using the software's advanced audit and recover.
• Purge unused Blocks from the drawing. (A later version of dwgConvert will also purge unused Dimension Styles, Layers, Linetypes, Text styles.)
• Extract Layouts to separate drawings
• Remove all paper space Layouts to create a model space drawing only
• Delete entities on turned-off layers
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $75 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.
Now Limited time sale!
per number of concurrent user
Buy a network license. Prices start from $450 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.