"We use CAD Batch from the command line for viewing dxf’s and plotting dxf’s to pdf’s from within our software application. Within days, we got a response with the new feature requests implemented and working from Paul. This level of service was unexpected and exceptional. Thank you!"
"Thank you very much! We have been searching far and wide for a good DXF to PDF converter, and at long last, I found your website. Everything works well!"
CAD Batch Command is a command-line based tool for AutoCAD drawing batch conversion and batch printing. This video shows how easily you can batch convert and batch print autoCAD drawing on CAD batch command.
• Load, Zoom, Print, Save, and Convert drawings from the Command Line.
• Save drawings to a raster image file.
• Batch conversion of vector CAD files (DXF, DWG, DGN, HPGL) to raster formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF..).
• Convert drawings to BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF from the command line.
• Convert multiple files to PDF format.
• Wildcard naming (e.g. *.dwg).
• Perform automated operations with no user interaction.
• Load and print drawings / batch print automatically with no limit on the number of drawings to be printed.
• Zoom drawings to a user defined view (useful for mapping and electrical diagrams).
• Call CAD Viewer from another application for a single or multiple drawings.
• Display, print, save, and convert CAD files from another application.
• Load drawings with all Layers turned on with the choice of subsequent drawings
to be either loaded normally or with all the Layers turned on..
• Print, convert or save a drawing without the CAD Viewer window being displayed to the user.
• CAD Viewer can be invoked via command line in MS-DOS window or via Start|Run..
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $395 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.