As output file, All AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2021 are supported.
Support multi-folio (multi-page) plot files. Each page is output to a separate DXF/DWG file.
Allows wild card file naming to be used - i.e. translate *.plt, *.hpgl, etc
Command Line mode allows automated conversions
""I can't tell you how much time and money this conversion program has saved me and my company! Thanks so much and keep up the good work.
"The software support was just stunning! We encountered a problem with some very old drawings, so I reported this trouble to Guthrie's technical support staff. I've got the response within minutes and full commitment to resolve this problem within hours!"
HGPL2CAD converts HPGL & HP-GL/2 .plt files to all DWG/DXF versions up to AutoCAD 2021.
The software supports multi-page plot files with each page outputed to a separate DXF/DWG file.
The Command Line mode allows automated conversions and is available in Command-line Licenses, Network Licenses and 5+ user Licenses.
• HPGL/PLT to DWG/DXF conversion
• PDF (batch) conversion
• Handy conversion settings
• Batch conversion on the software interface
• Batch conversion via command line
• As input file, HPGL plot file format (*.hpgl and *.plt).
• As output file, PDF and All AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2021 are supported.
• Batch conversion on the software interface.
• Batch conversion via command line.
• Allows wild card file naming to be used - i.e. translate *.plt *.dxf or *.plt *.dwg etc.
• Command Line mode allows automated conversions.
• Support multi-folio (multi-page) plot files. Each page is output to a separate DXF/DWG file.
• Efficient output. e.g. makes use of R14+ DXF/DWG HATCH entity instead of outputting multiple lines.
• option to join lines and arcs to single polyline.
• output HPGL 'dot' as Point, or ignore, in preference to the HP defined 'unit length vector'.
• If selected, all line entities will be output as 2D Polylines/LWPolylines with widths corresponding to the originating plot file Pen Widths.
• If selected, then for AutoCAD 2000+ versions of DXF/DWG Pen Widths in the plot file are translated to Line Weight values in the output file.
• Apply a rotation to the translation. Available rotation values are 0,90,180,270 degrees.
for 15 days
The evaluation version of HPGL2CAD 2021 is enabled for 15 days and for 10 translations with no file size limit. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.DOWNLOAD NOW