To enable the fully licensed version of the software, start Hpgl2CAD, and then click on the software's 'About' button. In the 'About' dialog click the 'Registration' button.
Enter your Name and Keycode exactly as supplied to you when you purchased the software.
Keycode / registration problems
If you get a 'Registration details incorrect' error message when attempting to register the software, check:
- have you entered both the License Name and Keycode exactly as supplied?
- are you trying to enter the Serial Number instead of the Keycode?
- is the software the same major version number as the Keycode was issued for?
e.g. A keycode issued for v 4.0 of the software will not work with v.
5, and vice versa. You need to do one of the following:
(1) download the correct version.
download the latest software here
download previous versions here
(2) if you have lost your keycode information, send a request to our software support
to get your keycode resent to you.
(3) if you are eligible for a free upgrade to the latest major software (registered users are eligible for free upgrades for 12 months from the date of purchase) but have not received a new keycode, send a request to our software support to get your new keycode.
(4) Purchase an upgrade to the latest software
If the software successfully registers, but reverts to trial mode the next time the software is started, re-run the software 'as administrator' and then re-register the software. E.g. in Vista right click on the HPGL2CAD deskop icon, and select 'Run as Administrator.'
Getting the latest software version
The software is being updated on a regular basis. Updates are free to registered users who purchased the software within the last 12 months. Simply go the download page and download the latest software. (If there has been a major upgrade since your last download you may also need to request a new keycode.) If you have discovered a software error, it is always recommended to download the latest version of the software prior to reporting the bug, since chances are it has already been fixed.
Download the latest release Hpgl2CAD here
Upgrade to the latest Hpgl2CAD here
The complete Hpgl2CAD user manual is included in the download software. Open the Help file via Start > All Programs > Hpgl2CAD > Hpgl2CAD
Known problem running Help file on a network drive
If the software is installed on a network drive the online help may not be accessible. The online help contents may be visible in the left hand panel, but the right hand panel may display a message such as 'Action cancelled' or 'Internet Explorer was unable to link to the web page you requested.'
2 possible solutions are:
(1) Install HPGL2CAD on your local drive.
(2) Download and run 'HHReg v1.1 - HTML Help registration utility' and add hpgl2cad.chm to the list of .CHM files explicitly allowed to run from a network drive.
Report a Software Error
Please send as much detail as possible about the problem being experienced.
- include the exact version of the software as displayed in the Hpgl2CAD 'About' dialog. (It is also recommended to download the latest software prior to reporting a bug, see above.)
- write down as much detail as possible about the error, e.g. especially the settings used for the translation.
- if a bug is demonstrated by, or only occurs with a particular file, then it should be sent if at all possible.
Email Technical Support
Technical support may be obtained by sending an email to our 'Technical Support' email. See here.