dwgConvert has all the features you need to convert AutoCAD drawings to other AutoCAD formats or PDF. dwgConvert converts between DXF and DWG files, and between DXF and DWG versions. All AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2019 are supported.
"I’m very impressed with dwgConvert. Now I can stop using the Segs custom lisp in AutoCAD to convert arcs to polylines! Your software works like a charm."
"Thank you very much!!! dwgConvert is very useful for me."
• Converts among DWG, DXF and DWF files, such as converting DWG to DXF / DXF to DWG / DWF to DWG etc.
• Converts all DWG, DXF and DWF files to PDF, such as converting DWG to PDF / DXF to PDF / DWF to PDF.
• Reads all DXF and DWG versions 2.5 to 2018-2019
• Write DXF / DWG versions 9-14, 2000-2002, 2004-2009, 2011-2017, 2018-2019
• Read / Write DWF versions 4.2, 5.5, 6.0
• Superior conversions to earlier versions of AutoCAD allow closest preservation of the original drawing.
• Available via both within the user interface, and on the command line.
• Supports Wild Card file naming. e.g. dwgConvert *.DWG *.DXF
• Command Line mode allows automated translations. (Available in Network Licenses and 5+ user Licenses only.)
• Explode complex entities such as Attrib, Table, Spline, Region, 3DSolid, Body, Mechanical Desktop, Block, Dimension, Leader, Hatch, Polyface Mesh, 3D Face, Ellipse to simpler entity types.
• Extract and Replace OLE objects with Raster Images
• MText to Text conversion
• Explode SHX text to lines
• Explode of MText with emebedded fonts keeping embedded font styles
• Repair damaged drawings using the software's advanced audit and recover.
• Purge unused Blocks from the drawing.
• Fix non-Autodesk generated DWGs that may trigger a false 'Student Version - Plot Stamp Detected / PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK STUDENT VERSION' condition in AutoCAD 2019.
* Please note: This function does not remove the 'Student Version - Plot Stamp Detected' condition from drawings that were genuinley produced in a Student Version of an Autodesk product, it only repairs some non-Autodesk generated DWGs which AutoCAD 2019 misidentifies as being produced in a Student Version of an Autodesk product when in fact they were not. I.e. the purpose of this option is not to bypass Autodesk's restriction on the use of its student software, only to repair some non-Autodesk drawings that are known to falsely trigger the condition.
• Extract Layouts to separate drawings
• Remove all paper space Layouts to create a model space drawing only
• Delete entities on turned-off layers
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $75 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.
Now Limited time sale!
per number of concurrent user
Buy a network license. Prices start from $450 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.