CAD Viewer 2016
is designed to be easy to use for the non-CAD user and allows up to 1000 drawings to be loaded at once.
Free 100% fully functional 21-days trial
Watch this short video clip to find out how quick and easy you can view AutoCAD drawing file.
Quick 3-Step Guide: how to use AutoCAD Viewer (or CAD Viewer)
STEP 1. Click File Folder button.
STEP 2. Select a file that you want to open (In the photo, a DWG file is selected).
STEP 3. Press Open Button. Then a selected file will be displayed on CAD Viewer.
AUTOCAD VIEWER / CAD VIEWER SOFTWARE
Click for Full Screen shot of CAD Viewer
You can view and print AutoCAD file such as DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017, as well as Microstation DGN, PDF drawings, HGPL, ESRI Shapefile, and multiple raster image formats.
CAD Viewer 2016 features include save to PDF, convert DWG to PDF, DGN to PDF, with the option to output drawings individually or as a single combined PDF drawings book.
CAD Viewer 2016 features include:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it!
- View and print all AutoCAD formats such as DWG drawings up to AutoCAD
- (example: DXF Viewer | DWF Viewer)
- View and print Microstation DGN
(v7-v8i) drawings NEW
- View PDF drawings
- Save to PDF
- Convert DWG to PDF, DGN to
PDF, HPGL to PDF, etc (example:how to convert DWG to PDF)
- Drawings may be saved as individual
PDFs, or output as a single combined PDF 'book'
- View Enhanced Compression Wavelet
(ECW) images NEW
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to
1000) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
- Apply Layer changes directly in Layers
Manager dialog NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing
and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- View BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read Drawing Web Format(DWF))
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities - export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG, PDF
- Batch Command available as an
extension - Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Text Search
- Direct read of ZIP files
The straight forward interface makes the software
suitable for non-CAD users. The software can
essentially become a 'Map Viewer', 'Land Titles Viewer', 'House
Plan Viewer', 'Inventory Parts Viewer' etc.
Editor's Review of CAD Viewer 2016
OS: Win 2003/2008/2012/Citrix/XP/XP64/Vista/Vist64/Win7/win7x64/Win8/Win8x64/Win10
AUTOCAD VIEWER | CAD VIEWER | CAD READER | CADVIEWER
CAD Viewer 2016 free trial download here:
CAD Viewer 2016