SymbolCAD 10 features include:
- Create single or multiple collections of symbols from raster
- Symbol Library creation via easy user interface.
Watch Short Video Tutorial! - Create Symbol library + Add symbols
to the drawing
- Easily access and add commonly used symbols to the drawing
at a fixed size.
- Mutiple placement of selected symbol in a single continuous
operation (i.e. place symbol with a click, move to next location, click to
place symbol, and so on)
- Supports symbol creation using all common raster formats
JPG, BMP, TIF, CAL, PNG.
SymbolCAD 10 also includes all
CAD Markup 10 functions
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2013 NEW
- Insert Images NEW
Watch Short Video Tutorial!
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks NEW
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups NEW
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color NEW
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White NEW
SymbolCAD 10 also includes all standard
CAD Viewer 10 functions such as:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search
The straight forward interface makes the software particularly
suitable for non-CAD users. The software can
essentially become a 'Map Viewer', 'Land Titles Viewer', 'House
Plan Viewer', 'Inventory Parts Viewer' etc.
Compare CAD Viewer
/ CAD Markup / SymbolCAD /QA-CAD here.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/Citrix/XP/XP x64/Vista 64/Win7/Win7 x64